Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions of use. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “Us”, “Our” and “We” refers to www.freddystore.co.uk and “You” and “Your” refers to you, the client, visitor, website user or person using our website.
AMENDMENT OF TERMS
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time. Please check these terms regularly prior to using our website to ensure you are aware of any changes. We will endeavour to highlight any significant or substantive changes to you where possible. If you choose to use our website then we will regard that use as conclusive evidence of your agreement and acceptance that these terms govern your and www.freddystore.co.uk’s rights and obligations to each other.
COMPETITION AND CONSUMER ACT
www.freddystore.co.uk’s liability for any breach of a term of this agreement is limited to: the supplying of the goods or services to you again; the replacement of the goods; or the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied to you again.
DELIVERY OF PHYSICAL GOODS
www.freddystore.co.uk uses third party couriers to deliver physical goods. www.freddystore.co.uk is not responsible for goods that are either damaged in transit or not received. Damaged or lost orders should be resolved with the courier. Replacement of damaged or lost items is made at the discretion of www.freddystore.co.uk
All orders are considered final when confirmed at checkout. If you wish to change any part of your order , please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once an order is packed or processed, any change on the order may not be possible. Any change in an order is also not possible during the Christmas season or when purchase was made during an ongoing Sale or promotion. If the order is eligible for a return you may opt to return to us in accordance with the returns policy.
We also reserve the right to cancel any order placed on our website for the following reasons:
- Fraud: If we suspect any fraudulent activity or transaction, the order will be cancelled and the incident will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- Out of stock: If the product(s) you ordered is out of stock, we will notify you and cancel the order. We will provide a full refund or suggest a suitable replacement if available.
- Error on pricing or listing: We make every effort to ensure that our prices and product listings are accurate. However, if there is an error in pricing or listing, we reserve the right to cancel the order and provide a full refund.
- Fail verification check: If we are unable to verify your identity or payment information, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- Pending payment from previous order: If you have any pending payments from a previous order, we will cancel your current order until the previous payment is cleared.
- History of dishonesty: If you have a history of dishonesty or fraudulent activity with us, we reserve the right to cancel any future orders.
- Breach of terms: If you breach any of our terms and conditions, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
If we cancel your order, we will notify you by email and provide a full refund.
PAYMENTS USING INTERNATIONAL BANK / DEBIT / CREDIT CARDS
Some banks and credit card issuers might charge customers an extra international transaction fee even if the card is charge in local currency. Please note that we process payments on this website in the United Kingdom. Any cards issues outside of the UK are considered international and may be subject to these fees. These fees are charged by your bank and not by www.freddystore.co.uk. For more information about these charges, please contact your card issuer directly.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
www.freddystore.co.uk may from time to time provide on its website, links to other websites and information on those websites for your convenience. This does not necessarily imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval or arrangement between www.freddystore.co.uk and the owners of those websites. www.freddystore.co.uk takes no responsibility for any of the content found on the linked websites.
www.freddystore.co.uk’s website may contain information provided by third parties for which www.freddystore.co.uk accepts no responsibility whatsoever for information or advice provided to you directly by third parties. We are making a ‘recommendation’ only and are not providing any advice nor do we take any responsibility for any advice received in this regard.
At www.freddystore.co.uk, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to maximise the services that we provide to you. www.freddystore.co.uk respects the privacy and confidentiality of the information provided by you and adheres to the national privacy principles established pursuant to the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth). Our secure servers protect all information we receive from our customers. www.freddystore.co.uk’s secure server software encrypts all customer information before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data www.freddystore.co.uk collects is secured against unauthorised use or access. Credit card information is not stored by us on our servers.
www.freddystore.co.uk does not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information. We may, however, use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist it in meeting customer needs generally. In addition, www.freddystore.co.uk may use the information that you provide to improve its website and its services but not for any other use.
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK AND RESTRICTIONS OF USE
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, trademarks and graphics. You are not permitted to reproduce the documents, information or materials on the website for the purposes of sale or the use by any third party. In particular, you are not permitted to republish, upload, transmit electronically or otherwise or distribute any of the materials, documents or products that may be available for download from time to time on this website.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only, and you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other forms of electronic retrieval system.
FREDDY REWARDS PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Freddy Rewards Program ("Program"), provided by Freddy USA (referred to as "Freddy," "we," "our," or "us"). These Terms and Conditions govern your participation in the Freddy Rewards Program. By enrolling in the Program, you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
1. Enrollment and Membership:
a. To enroll in the Freddy Rewards Program, you must create an account on our website.
b. Membership in the Program is free, and individuals must be at least 18 years old to participate.
2. Earning Points:
a. Points may be earned through various actions, including but not limited to making purchases, referring friends, and participating in other ways to earn
b. The number of points earned per action may vary and is subject to change without notice.
3. Redeeming Points:
a. Points can be redeemed for discounts or store credit as specified in the Program.
b. The redemption value of points may change, and we reserve the right to modify reward offerings at any time without prior notice.
4. Expiry and Voiding of Points:
a. Freddy reserves the right to void or expire points at any time without notice.
b. Points may expire within 6 months or if you violate these Terms and Conditions.
5. Program Changes:
a. Freddy reserves the right to make changes or updates to any of the Freddy Rewards Terms & Conditions without any prior notice.
6. Termination and Suspension:
a. Freddy may terminate or suspend your participation in the Program for any reason, including but not limited to fraudulent activities or violations of these Terms and Conditions.
7. Privacy and Data Use:
8. Contact Us:
a. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Freddy Rewards Program or these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com
By participating in the Freddy Rewards Program, you acknowledge and agree to these Terms and Conditions. Freddy reserves the right to interpret and enforce these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion.
Thank you for being a valued member of Freddy's Rewards Program!
INSTANT WIN COMPETITION (JAN/FEB 2024)
- The promoter is The Freddy Store Limited dba Freddystore UK of Leighton Buzzard LU7 3RJ, United Kingdom (“Promotor”)
- This Competition commences on 16 January 2024 9AM GMT, and closes 29 February 2024 2PM GMT (“Promotion Period”).
How to Enter
- To enter: a) Each participant must be an United Kingdom resident aged 18 years or above;
- b) a participant (“Entrant”) must fill up completely and successfully submit their entry through this link https://freddystore.co.uk/pages/instant-win-competition-page
- By entering this competition you are opting in to receive marketing from Freddy
- Employees and contractors (and their immediate family members) of Freddy UK, their related companies, subsidiaries and all agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
Prize & Determination
- There shall be one (1) winner of the prize during the Promotion Period. The prize is a one (1) Freddy UK £200 GBP Gift card with a face value of £200 GBP (inclusive of taxes). The use of the gift card is subject to the Promoter’s gift card terms and conditions.
- This Competition is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winner. The competition will be randomly drawn by Freddy UK. All entries must be independent to be deemed as valid. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions whether with us or otherwise.
- The winner will be notified by email, DM or Instagram stories within 7 days after the Selection Date. The prize will be delivered to the nominated email addresses of the winner.
- Participants shall be responsible for the entry and entry content (“Entry”) which they submit. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such entry to the extent permitted by law. Participants warrant and agree that (a) they will obtain prior consent from the Entrant for the provision of his/her details to the Promoter; (b) they will obtain prior written consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Entry to the uses and terms provided in these Terms and Conditions; and (c) they will comply with all relevant laws.
- All intellectual property rights in the Entries become the properties of the Promoter. Participants further consent to the Promoter using and sub-license the participant’s name and Entry in any media perpetually without remuneration for the purposes of delivering and promoting this Competition, and marketing. Participants further consent to the Promoter disclosing the participant’s personal information and Entry collected to any government authority (if required by law).
- If, for any reason, this Competition cannot be proceeded as a result of improper interfering, fraud, technical difficulties or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, to the extent permitted by law the Promoter reserves the right: (a) to disqualify any participant who improperly interferes with the entry process; and/or (b) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Competition.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, as regards this Competition.
- The Promoter does not exclude any rights or remedies in respect of goods/services which cannot be excluded, restricted or otherwise modified by law including any consumer guarantee under United KIngdom's Consumer Law (please see the Promoter’s refund and return policy).
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect, consequential or special loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with or arising from this Competition. Examples include but not limited to (a) any entry or prize that is incorrect, invalid, disqualified, cancelled, late, delayed, lost, altered, damaged or otherwise interrupted (whether before or after their receipt by the Promoter); (b) any technical issues (whether or not under the Promoter’s control), unauthorised access or improper interference; (c) winner’s tax liability arising from or in connection with this Competition; or (d) use of a prize by the winner, except if such liability cannot be excluded by laws.
- Without limiting any other terms herein and to the extent permitted by law, the participant indemnifies the Promoter for any breach of the above terms, conditions or warranties.
- The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of the same.
- Any costs associated with submitting the Entry is the participant’s sole responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter may change any part of the competition's terms and conditions for whatever purpose it may serve.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of United Kingdom
- If you have any questions regarding this Competition, the Promoter may be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
By entering this competition, all Participants agree to release, and hold harmless the promoter together with any and all of its promotional partners (each a “Promotional Partner”) and its and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and any other organizations/entities/persons related to the Competion associated with the Promoter or taking part in the Competition (collectively, “Releasees”) harmless from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses, or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in the Compeition, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Releasees’ control (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential, or otherwise) of any kind arising.
First time here? Get a mystery discount!
Sign up now to get a mystery discount off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!